Simply scan a document, save it to an account number and then retrieve it at any time by looking up a customer’s account and clicking on the ‘filing cabinet’ icon. Don't waste any more time searching for an old document or an important contract. Increase the quality of your customer service by spending more time assisting your customers instead of digging through dirty boxes trying to find old lease agreements with Mango File!
Storing documents and retrieving them is a costly and time consuming project. All of your documents are stored electronically on your computer or a server, no matter where you are, and can be easily accessed by your entire team. You will have the ability edit scanned files and save them to customer accounts; save PDF files to invoices, verify scanned files, and more!
Look up handwritten notes, returned checks, lease agreement copies, and any other documents.
Once filed, documents cannot be lost or misplaced. Intellisense can verify if your scanned files are saved to a valid/existing customer or piece of equipment.
By freeing up time spent on filing, customer service personnel can use their time more productively.
Mango File was designed to operate as a virtual filing cabinet, complete with drawers and file folders.
Use Mango File as a stand-alone system or easily integrate it with our RMA software to store contracts, leases, or any other documents.
How It Works
Mango File was designed to operate as a virtual filing cabinet, complete with drawers and file folders. Set up a drawer and folder, select document location and scan. Each document is stored electronically on your computer and can be accessed easily by entering a customer’s account number.
MOREFinding documents within RMA is as easy as pulling up a customer account. Once the customer’s account has been retrieved, simply click the filing cabinet icon and see the documents assigned to that account.
Once you have the appropriate hardware and software, you will need to complete the following three steps to put your new filing system to work: (1) Install the system. (2) Scan documents into the system. (3) Go to Customer Information in RMA and retrieve any stored documents.
- 450 MHz processor or greater (1GHz recommended)
- 1GB RAM (8GB recommended)
- VGA monitor with video card
- 100GB hard disk drive
- CD-ROM or greater (optional)
- Keyboard, mouse, and monitor – touchscreen monitor can be useful
- Internet connection (for technical support)
- Network connection card
- A TWAIN or WIA compliant scanner. See User Guide for models that we have tested with the software. Make sure you have received all required items before you set up the system. If you believe that anything is missing, contact Advantage Route Systems or your reseller immediately.
- How much does it cost?
- $999 – If you have already purchased EF2000, Mango File is free! No annual support plan fees associated.
- What kind of Scanner do I need?
- Any scanner which is Twain compliant.
- How long does it take to setup? Do I get support hours with the purchase?
- Mango File can be setup in less than 30 minutes.
- 2 hours of support are included with Mango File (new purchases only).
- Where can I view my scanned files?
- On the Contact Info tab of the Customer Information (Cabinet icon)
- Attached to invoices
- Equipment Master File (Cabinet icon)
- In your own personal filing drawer folder
- Does it work on a Cloud Server?
- Yes! Additional setup may be required.
- What is the difference between EF2000?
- No more ARSDOC.exe – it is all integrated
- Ability to scan hand tickets into RMA and see with the original receipt
- Cleaner/Easier to use interface
- Written in C#
- Better handling of Drawers in Mango File, they now only need to be created in one location!