Mango Mapping is an all-new multi-function mapping program that works with your Route Manager software. It uses the world-renowned Google Maps as its base and has been carefully integrated into Route Manager Series 7 for a flawless interface. In just a few minutes you can see your customers plotted and optimized on a map to help you save time, reduce fuel costs, and even skip the overtime since you are so much better at getting your routes done! Check out the features below to see how complete this product is. The best part is there are no upfront fees and you simply pay by the number of trucks using the software!
Here are just a few of the many benefits that will be yours by using Mango Mapping:
- Better Customer Service – You can set up your normal delivery territories or even sales territories so that when a request comes in, you can look up the customer's address to know which route and day they will be served.
- Full Map Integration – Mango Mapping is fully integrated into Route Manager Series 7 so you can move data to the map and back again without exporting data and going through multiple unnecessary steps.
- Optimize Your Routes – Mango Mapping lets you quickly and efficiently take a group of stops for a truck for a given day and arrange them into the best order – taking into account drive times, traffic, opening hours, etc.
- See Your Stops – Instead of lists of street names, you can do a much better job of organizing routes by seeing each stop on a map in relation to other customers.
- Clean Up Addresses – All delivery addresses are not perfect. One of the features of the package is the ability to verify that they are legitimate locations by correctly identifying the street name, spelling, etc. Then, we put the latitude and longitude on each delivery address so it is perfect in the future – for the desktop and the handheld.
Correct stop addresses by making sure all addresses are geocoded with proper latitude and longitude on each account.
If your handhelds have a data plan, you can have each device send their location every few seconds and they will show up on a map in your office.
You can easily see where you will be going and this can help you save both time and fuel costs!
By looking at multiple dates/routes together, you will be able to plot out the best routes for your drivers.
Further increase the efficiency of your routes by setting up territories.
Create overlays on a map to show your routes and delivery days.
How It Works
Mango Mapping is a powerful addition to your Route Manager program. It allows you to take text data and transform it to real world geographic coordinates that you can see on a map. It makes it easier to do route planning and can even help in your customer service department.
- Mango Mapping requires RMA Series 7.03 or later. If you do not have this version of Route Manager, you will need to upgrade your system in order to take advantage of this feature.
- You will also need to have internet access as this tool uses the web version of Google Maps to do its work.
- While not required, a large monitor is helpful so you can zoom in on details and be able to see where your trucks are. It is also useful to have a monitor mounted on the wall for the truck tracking feature so you can see where your vehicles are!
- You will need to have a web browser on your system. If you use Internet Explorer, it must be version 10 or higher. We also support Chrome and others.
(up to 500 addresses per batch)
Rate: 1 per second
(up to 5000 addresses per batch
Rate: 6 per second
|2||Daily Route Optimization||Up to 99 stops per day per route||Up to 199 stops per day per route. Also allows optimization by time!|
|3||Real-time truck tracking with weather layer||Available||Available|
|4||Lookup/plotting a single address||Available||Available|
|5||Lookup address within RMA (New customer wizard)||Available||Available|
|6||10 closest customers (green dot)||Available||Available|
|8||Plotting multiple, simultaneous routes||Available||Available|
|9||Multi-day analysis and reorganization||Not Available||Available|
|10||Last invoice latitude/longitude display||Not Available||Available|
|11||Route view - end of day play back||Not Available||Available|
|12||Advanced sequencing on handheld||Not Available||Available|
|13||Automated overnight optimization||Not Available||Available|
|Price Per Truck||$9.99 / mo*||$24.99 / mo*|
|* Plus GST in Australia|
|1||Geo Coding||Allows you to add a longitude and latitude to every address in Route Manager. This is a key element if you want to use any of the tools below!||Geo code up to 500 customers at a time.||Geo code up to 5000 customers at a time.|
|2||Daily Route Optimization||Use this tool to plot and optimize your stops for a single route day. Start at the assigned warehouse and watch the system sequence your stops for you!||Let’s you calculate the route based on distance.||Let’s you calculate the route based on distance and time. Also takes route start time into consideration.|
|3||Real-time truck tracking with weather layer||Real time truck tracking will let you see where your trucks are as they travel throughout the day. It is based on the GPS in the handheld computer.||Available||Added ability to view real time weather in Google Maps.|
|4||Lookup/Plot Address||With territories setup, you can use this function to enter an address to determine which territory the customer is located. Helpful for call-ins asking about service areas.||Available||Available|
(New Customer Wizard)
|As you use the customer wizard, you are able to immediately geo code new customers so you can route them.||Available||Available|
|6||10 Closest Customers
|Ability to view and compare the 10 closest customers/routes to the account you are currently viewing.||Available||Available|
|7||Map Templates/Territories||Used when a prospect calls in, you can determine if they are in your service area and when they would be serviced. Perfect if you have multiple branches, or geographically dispersed across the country.||Maximum Territories: 2||Maximum Territories: 99|
|8||Plotting Multiple, Simultaneous Routes||Ability to plot multiple routes on one map. Clearly see where your density is and an added option to make customer route changes.||Available||Additional filters which allow you to drill down even further when looking at your customer data.|
|9||Multi-Day Analysis & Reorganization||Ability to plot multiple days and routes on one map. Allows extensive analytics and automated reorganization of routes to show the optimum way to route your stops with the least number of trucks and hours per day.||Not Available||Available|
|10||Last Invoice Latitude/Longitude Display||As invoices are saved on the handheld, you can optionally capture the latitude and longitude of where it was signed. Compare this with the actual delivery location to make sure the goods were delivered to the right location.||Not Available||Available|
(End of Day Play Back)
|This feature allows you to compare the planned route for the day vs. what the driver actually did. Shows stops, speeds, and a wealth of other information.||Not Available||Available|
|12||Advanced Sequencing on Handheld||Ability to sequence remaining stops on the handheld at any time. Starts where you are currently located and provides an optimized path back to the warehouse while servicing the remaining stops.||Not Available||Available|
|13||Automated Overnight Optimization||Set up the route optimization to run automatically. It will optimize routes late at night or early the next morning... or anytime you set!||Not Available||Available|
|Price Per Truck||$9.99 / mo*||$24.99 / mo*|
|* Plus GST in Australia|