Mango Point of Sale®
Mango Point of Sale (Mango POS) is an all-new multi-function program that works with your Route Manager software. It allows you to create a cash register in your store to make sales to customers – or anyone who walks through the front door. It integrates touch screen technology, bar code readers, and credit card scanners to help you check out customers quickly and efficiently. If you love Route Manager and just wish there was a more efficient way of servicing customers when they come to visit you, here is the tool! Whether you have 2 visits per hour or 200, there is no better way to make your shop profitable!
Here are just a few of the many benefits that will be yours by using Mango Point of Sale:
- Better Customer Service – You can set up a desktop computer for your store – complete with touchscreen monitor, bar code reader (for scanning UPC codes on your goods), credit card swiper, and in the near future even control a cash drawer.
- Cash or Credit Sales – You can make a cash sale to a total stranger or you can allow current customers to pay by cash, credit card, check – or even charge the sale!
- Credit Cards are Just a Swipe Away – If you take credit cards it is easy to swipe your customer’s credit card to ring up the sale.
- Touchscreen Convenience – The software can be viewed and used on a touch screen monitor! That means you can process transactions quickly and easily. Avoid a long check-out line in your store!
- All Variable Pricing Built-In – If you have a lower price for when a customer buys at your store instead of delivering on route, you can build that into the point of sale system – without an override!
No matter what your configuration, you can use the Mango Point of Sale system – single workstation, mapped drives or RDP!
Ability for operators to easily maneuver through the module with a touch of a finger!
Easily access your top 10 products through the Mango POS screen for a quick sale!
No more entering products or remembering product ID’s – easily scan codes with a wireless barcode scanner!
Different pricing for those customers who purchase in the store rather than on delivery? Not a problem! Mango POS can handle all of this and more!
How It Works
The Mango Point of Sale module can give your retail outlet a boost if you are using Route Manager. It allows you to create a cash register in your store to make sales to customers – or anyone who walks through the front door.
- Mango Point of Sale is an optional module available in RMA version 7.02R6 or later.
- To use it, you will need a new serial number. This will give you access to a new menu option under MODULES.
- Specifications for the supplemental hardware can be found in our user guide for this product. Contact our sales team for assistance on this manual.
A: Yes, no matter what your configuration, you can use the Mango Point of Sale system – single workstation, mapped drives or RDP!
Q: Can I set this up with hot keys?
A: you can easily set this up with the custom toolbar function in RMA.
Q: What is required?
A: To set up the Mango Point of Sale system, there are several things that you will need:
- RMA Version 7.02r6 or later
- Secure the proper serial number for this module
- Setup your POS Configuration and Quick Sale Products
- Ensure Products are properly setup with UPC codes (optional)
- Set up a shortcut to the POS module through My Toolbar (optional)
- Install appropriate hardware – Credit Card Reader, Product Scanner
- Understand the POS Sales screens
Q: What are the benefits?
A: The Mango Point of Sale system can make your operations more efficient by working directly through the Route Manager program. Very little training is required to get started with the module if you are familiar with the Invoices & Adjustments process in Route Manager. The easy setup will assure that you can buy what you need and be up and running very quickly.
Q: How much does it cost?
A: Mango Point of Sale is a one-time charge of $499 – no additional fees or annual charges!
|Ref||Feature||Point of Sales|
|1||Integrates fully with RMA||X||2||Use touch screen monitor||X||3||Wired or wireless Bluetooth scanner||X||4||Credit Card Swipe Option||X||5||Set Separate Pricing For In-Store Customers||X||Price Per System||$499|