Point of Sale
Point of Sale is an all-new multi-function program that works with your Route Manager software. It allows you to create a cash register in your store to make sales to customers – or anyone who walks through the front door. It integrates touch screen technology, bar code readers, and credit card scanners to help you check out customers quickly and efficiently. If you love Route Manager and just wish there was a more efficient way of servicing customers when they come to visit you, here is the tool! Whether you have 2 visits per hour or 200, there is no better way to make your shop profitable!
Here are just a few of the many benefits that will be yours by using Point of Sale:
- Better Customer Service – You can set up a desktop computer for your store – complete with touchscreen monitor, bar code reader (for scanning UPC codes on your goods), credit card swiper, and in the near future even control a cash drawer.
- Cash or Credit Sales – You can make a cash sale to a total stranger or you can allow current customers to pay by cash, credit card, check – or even charge the sale!
- Credit Cards are Just a Swipe Away – If you take credit cards it is easy to swipe your customer’s credit card to ring up the sale.
- Touchscreen Convenience – The software can be viewed and used on a touch screen monitor! That means you can process transactions quickly and easily. Avoid a long check-out line in your store!
- All Variable Pricing Built-In – If you have a lower price for when a customer buys at your store instead of delivering on route, you can build that into the point of sale system – without an override!