Downloading the RMA 7.0.2r6 Update
With our recent release of Route Manager 7.0.2r6, we at Advantagers Route Systems thought it would be a good idea to give you the power and knowledge to be able to download the release on your own. This is available to all accounts on an active support plan.You will need to be on Microsoft server 2008 or Windows 7 or higher. If you have not run an update previously, we suggest contacting email@example.com for assistance the first time around. Follow the steps below to download the update: 1) In your web browser go to our support website, ars247.com. Once on the webpage, select the “Log In” option in the upper right corner.
2) You will be prompted to login using your Username and Password.Note: Your username is defaulted to your CI Code, and Password is defaulted to the company Zip Code. If you do not have this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Once logged in navigate to the support dropdown tab and choose the “Downloads” option to be navigated to the downloads page.
4) From here, you will want to select the link to “Route Manager Advanced.”
5) You will then be able to view all of the available updates for Route Manager. You will want to select the latest release “7.0.2r6.”
6) On this page you can read the release notes associated with 7.0.2r6, including fixes, enhancements and suggestions. If you are interested in updating you will select the “Download” link on the right hand side. The download will begin at the bottom of your screen.
From this point, you can now run and install the update. If you need any assistance at any point, feel free to call us. We are standing by! Thank you for being our customer.Click here to view our Power Hour covering the new features in 7.0.2r6. Your ARS Support Team